July 2015 Video, Discussion & a Meal: “Say Yes to the Treasure” – Bruxy Cavey
Download Discussion Questions ›
- Think of a time that somebody was a “steward of God’s grace” to you. What was it like to have somebody be Jesus in your life?
- When you listen in on the Kingdom of God, does it sound like music and dancing? Does that attract or repel you?
- Is there something you are trying to have religion do for you that it seems powerless to do? How would it look for God to do it for you?
- What is one thing you need to let go of in order to get access to the great treasure of the Kingdom?
- Here’s an easy way to make hamburger sliders for a group.
- Potato salad is a summer classic. Put the bacon on the side to make the meal easier to share.
- Chop up a water melon and you’re all set!